Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hello, all Fosters!

This is the new Foster Family Blog! I am sending you all an email about how you may edit and post on this site. It's really very easy.

I think that this will be a great way to keep everybody in touch.

My feeling is that this site can be Mom and Dad's site, and that each of us can put a link here. Dad can send out a monthly email and pictures for everyone, as well as posting of important information. He can also pontificate to cyberspace in general, should he so desire. Let's hope he does not.

Questions?

4 comments:

Matthew said...

ok

but may i please insist that posters to the blog should:

first: identify themselves somewhere in the post

second: have something interesting, timely and relevant to the topic at hand

the reason for the first requirement is that i have encountered many, many mistaken identities in Foster emails and IMs, and would like to avoid calling the wrong person fat

the second requirement will be laughed at and ignored, but i thought it would be appropriate for the level of maturity we are bound to encounter hereafter

may the Fosters live long, be healthy, and take heed every one of you: each of you are far more annoying to read than you are in person :-)

Tyler said...

Matt,

I have to respectfully say that first that I understand your desire for the two above-stated conditions to exist within the little blogosphere that we are creating here. However, the beauty (or horror) of a silly person like me creating his/her own blog is that that person gets to do whatever the crap they want to do with their own blog.

Whatever happens, I do hope we can rise above the pathetic-ness of the NCAA tournament rantings.

At this point, I have only one question: Where is the Mick?

Tyler said...

Sorry, I already broke Matt's #1 request. My user name is cagefighter.

Tyler

Mark said...

I think we're all ready for this blog to take off, and yet we're still stalled on the runway, waiting for our fearless pilot to get off the John and fly this hunk of junk.

So I reiterate cagefighter's question: where is the Mick?!?!?