Sunday, August 19, 2007

Unbelievable film footage

I was with Uncle Bob this last week and he showed me the video, of which I have attached a link. It takes about 10 minutes but stick with it. It was filmed by some smuch who just happened to get lucky....right place at the right time. There are professionals that have spent a lifetime trying to film such an event. It is really fascinating. Turns out good so dont' worry but watch it till the end.

The morale of this film is don't every tick off an water buffalo as they have terrific memories and lots of friends.

Enjoy,

Dad

http://ugv.abcnews.go.com/Player.aspx?id=556758

6 comments:

Mark said...

Already seen this, Mick. You're about 2 months to late . . .

But I agree. This has to be some of the greatest nature footage ever taken: the whole circle of life in one grand swoop.

All I can say is that's one lucky baby buffalo. He must be the Chosen One . . .

Dad said...

As usual, I'm late on stuff like this but I found it fascinating to watch.

Dad

Goose said...

Dad I hadn't seen it yet. I thought it was really cool.

Danalin said...

That was really incredible! It's really amazing to get a glimpse of nature like that. I have been thinking lately that someday I would love to go on an African Safari and this just solidified that desire. I am sure I wouldn't see something this amazing, but just to see these beautiful animals in their own element and not in a zoo would be something. Thanks for sharing, Mick!

Tankfos said...

Wow. Where did all of the buffalo come from? They just started multiplying. Unbelievable.

Tyler said...

You mess with a baby water buffalo, you get the mama's horns!