Monday, May 22, 2006

Luggage Anyone?

While your mother was in Seattle, I saw a chance to jump on a sale that Kohls was having for luggage. I have been wanting to get some new luggage for sometime and this was 50% off and another 15% if we bought it by Sunday. So I jumped all over that and got us a nice new set as well as an ugle pink suitcase for Meggie.

We therefore don't need our present luggage anymore. Before we pitch it, I wanted to know if anyone of you need some suitcases. We have one large one and two medium ones. It works fine, just missing the little pull things on the zippers. Nothing wrong with them at all and the best thing is it would be free for one time only!!

Let me know. If we haven't got any interest, I will get rid off by some other means.

Dad

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Dibs!

Tyler said...

How can I counter a prior dibs...impossible! Happy luggage Matt!