Thursday, June 15, 2006

New Basement Pictures




Thought you guys might like to take a gander at our basement as it goes up. Should be done in about two weeks.

We are excited about it and are very pleased so far.

Dad

This is looking into the hallway from
the family room toward the new
bathroom






This is taken from the bedroom looking toward the nook and the new bathroom

This is the family room looking toward the bedroom


This is the bedroom taken from the bathroom


Sorry for the poor quality but I will get some more in the next few days.

3 comments:

Tankfos said...

That looks great Dad. I can't wait until I get to sleep in my room again.

Ad

Jeff said...

Dad,

I can't wait to see it!

Mark said...

Looking good. This is going to be a great thing for you all financially and especially for the family, space-wise. Nice work!