Sunday, June 18, 2006

New basement - Rev 2






Upper left - Nook in bedroom

Upper right - nook at bottom of stairs

left - looking into bathroom

below - looking from storage room (by water heaters)







upper left - family room from bottom of stairs

upper right - family room from bedroom wall

left - family room looking toward nook










Here are some more pictures from our new almost completed basement. As of Saturday, June 17th they have most of the drywall down and will finish the bedroom early next week. Hopefully it will be ready by the time Angie and Jeff get here in July. Probably won't be by the time you are here this week.

Love ya all,
Dad

8 comments:

Tankfos said...

Looks great!! the big rooms looks very nice and roomy.

Ad

Tyler said...

Wow, I am impressed. I think you should go into architecture Mick. The way you captured the lighting from the windows...so artfully done. We could call you the "Master of Light."

I won't even put in my family's bid for the basement bedroom, because I know that it would just get shot down....

Danalin said...

Looking good...I am excited for you guys to have that done! Since I haven't spent much time in the basement, I am anxious to see it in person so that I can really get a feeling for what the plans and pictures are supposed to be showing me, but don't have the imagination to put all together.

Just 3 1/2 more weeks until we see you again! Can't wait!

Tankfos said...

Is Ty trying to use reverse psychology on us? I can see right through it. We all know you want the room Ty.

Ad

Tankfos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dad said...

I will not fall prey to Ty's Jedi mind tricks. I can read him like a book! He will get nowhere with it.

Dad

Tyler said...

It's too late, you have both already fallen victim to my trickery!

The room is mine!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)